Sunday, June 10, 2012



Picture of the Week #185 "Suspenders" Santa Monica, CA 2012 Signed and Stamped

On my way for a checkup with my Doctor in Santa Monica, I looked up at his window and saw the window washers coming down. As I have been fascinated by these high wire cleaners before I instantly grabbed my hip camera and shot just one picture and then proceeded to rush to my appointment. I thought they might be there when I came out. And even though it was the quickest appointment I have ever had with my doctor, they were gone and therefore I had to live with just this one picture. Obviously there is a double meaning when I say "Suspenders" as they are suspended but also the white vertical design of the building looks like a pair of suspenders. One day I will run a series of these. My picture of the Week #36, #91, #107, #168 and now #185 are the beginning of the Window Washing suite. More to come. Heads up!

No comments: