Sunday, February 17, 2013


Picture of the Week #221 "Gangs All Here" Venice, California 2013 Signed and Stamped

Yesterday I thought I'd hit the beach and see if there were any pictures that make you smile just waiting to be taken. I found a parking spot on South Venice Blvd. As I was walking towards the water I had to wait to cross the street when I saw all of these motor cyclists waiting to cross as well. I quickly grabbed a couple of shots and then the light changed and one leaped out doing a wheelie. I had to turn the camera back on and grab the shot mid air. When I got home I decided to put three of the images
on the beach and I used the shadows on the ground to paint onto the sand. Somehow it looks as if they were really on the beach, but in fact they were a half a mile away. Thank you photoshop.

No comments: