Monday, October 21, 2013


Picture of the Week #256 "Crossing the Street"  Dordogne, France 1991 Signed & Stamped

I'm getting forgetful. I can't recall exactly when I took this, only that I was living in the Dordogne area of France. I don't remember if it was after I met my wife Ann or before. My gut tells me that it was before, but I can't pin point the exact year. I believe it was about 1991 right before I returned to America and met the love in my life. The image also brings back memories of Riberac, the small town where I rented a charming place for 3 months. It was here that I eventually saw the Tour de France up close. And fell madly in love with this little trespassed part of France. It's since been discovered much to my dismay. But images like this bring back lovely memories of that wonderful summer.

No comments: