Monday, February 17, 2014


Picture of the Week #273 " Thought Provoking" Los Angeles, California 2006 Signed & Stamped

Perhaps I am going through a down period. I'm feeling very vulnerable lately. And we decided to list our house so we can get out from under the financial burden of living here and not exactly selling bucket loads of art. We went to Palm Springs to rest up and I happen to go see a house for sale. I immediately saw myself living there. And when they told me the price I suddenly saw that this could be the answer to our struggle. Plus we could spend summers in Europe, our first love. I found this image in my files and decided that it fit how I was feeling and made it this weeks Picture. I know it's strange but as I post images as to how I feel, this couldn't be more appropriate.

No comments: