Sunday, September 21, 2014


Picture of the Week #304 "i-Baboon" Masai Mara, Kenya 2000 & 2014 Signed & Stamped

Okay, I manipulated this image. I was working on a series of animals doing funny things. An elephant walking a tightrope between two palm trees. A Zebra carried by a ballon over the Masai Mara. Two Giraffes holding a clothes line. And more. When I went through my 35mm slide files I found this image of the Baboon who had something in his hand. I took it out. Snapped a quick shot of my iPhone and placed it in his. Voila! There is something funny yet strange about this image. I am realizing more and more that I need to have a brand of images that I can be associated with. And looking back I realized that I have many, going all the way back to the 1960's that are funny. Once I get a little further down the line with comedic pictures I will put them in a book and send it off to publishers. For now this blog will have to do. Enjoy.

No comments: