Monday, October 20, 2014


Picture of the Week #308 "A Day At The Beach" Santa Monica, California 2014 Signed & Stamped

This is the first Lightroom image that I have published to this blog. It was shot with my new birthday present a Sony 7 with a 28 to 70mm zoom lens. I did manipulate the image for the first time in Lightroom that my friend Ken suggested I sign up for. There is a huge learning curve to get this right and I am sure that this image will only get better the more I learn. I love the crispness and the depth and the saturation and especially the vignetting. I'm off to China tomorrow and I know that the new images that I'll be taking will be a marked difference from those that I took back in 1980. Or even what I have been shooting along. I've joined the modern age. I'll post more as I move along.

No comments: