Monday, February 15, 2016



Picture of the Week # 377 "Swan Suite" Bel Air, California 2016 Signed & Stamped

Two days ago I decided to walk down my street to the Bel Air Hotel and take pictures of the swans in the small man made lake. It's something I occasionally do. I stood around and snapped and snapped and after about an hour I headed home. Once at my computer I decided to manipulate the image by whitening out the background. The images began to look like drawings as well as photographs. I loved the first one, so I went on to a second and then a third. I emailed them to a designer and she immediately bought them all. It was also Valentine's day and my wife and I had celebrated with a nice bottle of rose' wine and some fabulous cheeses. For dinner we had lobster tails and some more wine. All in all it was one of the best days imaginable.

No comments: