Monday, February 13, 2017


Picture of the Week #429 "Hop Scotch Heat" Santa Monica, California 2017 Signed & Stamped

While still recouping from the terrible flu and a  month later stomach poisoning that I have been going through since January 2nd and today is February 13th, I'm was fed up with this feeling as I'm constantly tired and chilled. I am hoping that I am in the last throws of this dreaded epidemic that so many of my friends have been going through. So, when I was feeling slightly better yesterday my gorgeous wife Ann and I decided to walk along the pathway above the beach in Santa Monica. As I was shooting the sailboats I noticed beneath me someone walking with what I thought was a head scarf. I quickly grabbed the shot and that was it. When I got home I noticed that the person wasn't wearing a scarf but had a towel draped over their head as they had probably just come back from jogging. And as luck would have it I framed this shot perfectly to align with the graphics of the sun splashing on the walk. I don't think I could have planned it better.

No comments: