Monday, June 19, 2017


Picture of the Week #447 "Ducks, Ducks & More Ducks" Sun Valley, Idaho 2006 Signed & Stamped

This is one of the more memorable pictures I took when we had a harrowing time when we were visiting alcoholic friends. We had no idea that the trip would be so horrendous. I should have known when the husband said I had to rent a car as he was not picking us up at the airport. So we rented a car and as soon as we arrived the husband said let's go get some wine. I drove us into town and he immediately bought two cases of a decent red & a white. Then said here as he embarrassed me into paying as that would be my gift to the the house. I knew that he drank a lot, but three cases and we are only going to be there for the weekend. I bit the bullet and swallowed what became a very expensive 3 days. When we went out to see the "Duck Days" event I was relieved to be out and taking pictures. This image was one of my favorites.


No comments: