Monday, April 16, 2018


Picture of the Week #485 "Missed St. Paddy Day Parade" Los Angeles, California 2018

Walking down Wilshire Blvd on my way to my car I passed a couple of Galleries. I stopped in. Nothing to rave about so I left. When I was walking through the parking lot I saw this woman sitting there. I thought she looked very strange. I asked her if I could take her photo. She jumped up and said yes. I surprised myself as I usually don't ask permission first. I normally just click and then ask. This way if they say "No" then I already know I have the shot. If they say "Yes" I click off a few more takes. Not only did she say yes, but she wanted to take my pictures with my camera. I told her I have enough photos of me. I just want her. One more snap and I was off. This was way after St. Patricks' Day and here she was all decked out in shamrocks and her green hat & wig. Another character encounter.

No comments: