Tuesday, May 22, 2018


Picture of the Week #490 "Camel Jockeys" Giza, Egypt 1989 Signed & Stamped 

On my last leg of my 1989 Around the World tour I had to see the pyramids. Much to my chagrin, I only went to Giza & Cairo and missed Luxor. This gives me every good reason to return with my beautiful wife Ann whom I sadly didn't know at the time. I'm going through some serious health issues right now but once we get through this most horrible time in my life I will reward us by seeing Luxor and the Temple of Theibs. When I was looking for this weeks Picture of the Week I was originally looking for another image from Egypt. This image came up and I was surprised that I had overlooked it till now. But better late than never. I also liked the fact that the background looks like the desert sand and I'll be damned if I remember how much manipulation if any I had done to this image. 

No comments: