Monday, July 30, 2018


Picture of the Week #499 "Flip Flop Floating" Nice, France 2017 Signed & Stamped

As we cruised the croissette of Nice I looked down to see this woman floating using her flip flops on her hands. The water was so crystal clear I wanted to jump in. But we were on our way somewhere and the opportunity never materialized. I still think about living in the South of France or Northern Italy. I love the architecture and the Italian people, but nothing works and they are not exactly known for fulfilling what they say. If you have a handyman come to the house it is usual for him too say "I'll be back tomorrow". But he never arrives. Then you run into him at a cafe for lunch and he charmingly says "no problem I come tomorrow. Months could go by when suddenly he arrives and it gets done. Well this photo was taken in August when everyone was on holiday. So I wouldn't put it past him to suddenly be floating next to this girl with flip flops. 

No comments: