Monday, March 22, 2010

Picture of the Week #69 "Free Hugs"

Picture of the Week #69 "Free Hugs" Bel Air, California USA 2010 Signed and Stamped

On my way driving home I past these two girls in my neighborhood giving away "free hugs". I passed them by, but then thought about it. I went home and grabbed my FLIP Video and went back to get my free hug and to record them. My obvious question was, why? They said to brighten everyone's day. To my amazement I was only the third person to stop and to be hugged. After last week's Picture of the Week titled "Buddies" I thought this was a cheerful follow up. I hope it brings joy to your day. I am sure they would be pleased.

1 comment:

the calendar girls said...

we celebrated free hugs and free handshake day. it was startling (and a blow to our self-esteem, if we're being honest) how many people won't accept a free hug!

oh, and we were outside a bar- you'd think that'd be a prime location for a free hug!