Sunday, January 1, 2012

Picture of the Week #162 "Home Sweet Home"



Picture of the Week #162 "Home Sweet Home" Venice, Italy 2011 & Versailles, France 1989 Signed and Stamped

When I was working on my Venetian Carnivale Candy images I came across this picture of "Marie Antoinette" getting her hair done and a Dandy in pink holding the dogs. I decided that I preferred a different background than St. Marks Square in Venice. So, I tried placing them in Versailles in France. After all the time period was correct. I had these pictures of the Palace going back years. I began with the one above in the herringbone courtyard. Then I tried putting them in the hall of mirrors. Then the back gardens. And so now you can see part of my manipulation process. I look at these as paintings in photoshop. I couldn't decide which one I preferred so I am posting all four. You choose.

No comments: