Sunday, October 28, 2012


Picture of the Week #205 "All Dressed Up & No Place To Go" Bel Air, California 2008 Signed and Stamped

These are our cats, Olivia and Babette. I took this photo for our Christmas Card four years ago. Olivia had seizures a couple of days ago and for the first time I thought about our life without them. Even though I am terribly allergic, I still adore them. And as everyone knows my wife is inseparable from them. She dotes on them night and day. Pampered doesn't even come close to how well our feline children are treated. When I took this picture my wife Ann was a nervous wreck. Olivia and Babette were not. It's almost as if they were saying that they were putting up with this just to please Ann. They were right. In the spirit of Halloween dress up I decided to share our little Princesses picture.

No comments: