Monday, September 14, 2015


Picture of the Week # 355 "Edgar Winter" Los Angeles, California 1972 Signed & Stamped

Also: Music Video that I photographed, produced & directed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBFliHBCIjU

When I was in my Music Video hey days, one of the rock and roller artists that I was fortunate enough to produce & direct their music videos for was the albino Edgar Winter. I also didi his brother Johnny Winter's video. I thought that since I've been posting my "Pictures of the Week" for 355 weeks it was time to add a bonus of seeing the music video as well. It was produced for Columbia Records when Clive Davis was president and had the fortitude and vision to allow me to make these exciting new art form films. Thank you Clive I will always be grateful. Rock on.

No comments: