Monday, September 21, 2015


Picture of the Week # 356 "Johnny Depp" Beverly Hills, California 2015 Signed & Stamped

We went to the Motion Picture Academy to see Johnny Depp's latest film "Black Mass". We really enjoyed it and were very impressed  by his performance. After the screening he spoke along with the writer / director Scott Cooper. As well as the two female leads Dakota Johnson & Julianne Nicholson.  We walked out after I snapped a few very long shots with my pocket camera. I hate when actors or in this case actresses can't speak or answer a question without a script. And if I have to hear one more time how "incredible" everyone was or how it was like "family", I want to puke. But it is a very strong contender for Oscar consideration, and I think will resurrect Johnny Depp's place as a very fine actor.

No comments: