Monday, January 25, 2016


Picture of the Week #374 "Vyal's Wall" Los Angeles, California 2016 Signed & Stamped

After I went downtown to photograph the street artists recently and was feeling inspired by their work I put on the GPS to show me the way home. When suddenly I noticed a block long mural and immediately recognized it as Vyal's work. I pulled on to the sidewalk and was fortunate enough to catch a homeless man in a yellow slicker walking by. I snapped away as he meandered on his way. This image of him directly under Vyal's signature "eyes" was so graphic and colorful that it was impossible for me not to post it as a Picture of the Week. Plus, as luck would have it, the rain had made the streets glisten and there was no traffic so I was able to to capture this colorful moment.

No comments: