Monday, January 4, 2016



Picture of the Week #371 Cat & Dog "Meow! Shanghai, China 2015 & Bonus "Visiting Hour" Brentwood, California 2014 Signed & Stamped

When I was in Shanghai for my one man show "MAO to NOW" the girls in the gallery decided to take me out gallery hopping after we hung my work. We went to the Yaz Museum where I was immediately faced with a giant skeleton of a cat by Mauricio Catalan, one of my favorite contemporary artists. Although pictures were forbidden in the Museum, that didn't stop me from surreptitiously capturing the eerie confrontation. Then as this is a new year and I didn't want to start it off with just a weird image I decided with the help of my wife Ann to add "Visiting Hour" and title both under the banner "Cat & Dog". Here's to more fun images in the coming year.

No comments: