Monday, July 4, 2016


Picture of the Week #397 "Vyal's Wall" Los Angeles, California 2016 Signed & Stamped

Vyal is one of the incredible street artists that I was fortunate to meet and photograph. He is a big man who appears very intimidating, but a sweetheart once you know him. One day as I was driving home from seeing him I happened down 3rd street and saw one of his incredible street murals. By sheer luck this man came walking by with the checkered umbrella. I jumped out of my car and in the rain I grabbed this shot. It is not photoshopped. This was how it was.

Today, July 4th I received notice that one of my earlier Pictures of the Week titled "Duck Days" won "That Which Makes Me Happy" photo contest on Duncan Miller Gallery's "Your Daily Photograph.com" curated by Daniel Miller. It is for sale at the reduced price of $850. It is from an edition of 10 and is signed & numbered like all of my prints.

No comments: