Monday, June 27, 2016


Picture of the Week #396 "To Have and Have Not" Beverly Hills, / Santa Monica California 2011 Signed & Stamped

I had a walkthrough this past Saturday of my "MAO to NOW" exhibit at the Fowler Museum for the esteemed members of PAC - The Photographic Arts Council. The members are all collectors, Museum officials, photographers etc. A very exclusive group that I was honored to show to and stoked that I was so wonderfully accepted for my work. I thought today that I should not just post an image but one that will say something, even as in this case something sad about our country and it's polarization. Yes, it really was two images that I brought together, but the overall statement is undeniably true. We have become a divided nation as we no longer have a common enemy.

No comments: