Monday, November 14, 2016


Picture of the Week #416 "Red Vespa Brigade" Tuscany, Italy 2002 Signed & Stamped

I simply adore Tuscany. I have traveled all over this incredibly lovable region for years. I was always thinking of one day moving here, but for various reasons I always ended up staying in France. Now that I'm older and time is passing, plus I have a wonderful wife who shares my desire to rent a villa there for 3 months and see how we like it. We would rent out our Bel Air California home and pack up my cameras, electronics, clothes and off we would go. An adventure would begin. I think we could find a great place for a reasonable rent as the prices have come down due to the economy. We're just hoping we can do it soon, although the main reason we are here is that we have a 20 year old, three legged cat that can no longer travel with us. So when she goes we go. Stay tuned.

No comments: