Monday, November 21, 2016


Picture of the Week #417 "Tangiers Mystique" Tangiers, Morocco 1986 Signed & Stamped

I have been to Morocco three times. The first was when I was on my honeymoon with my first wife  in 1965. Then in 1972 with my then live in girl friend and then when I was invited to attended a producers tour to see locations and the site of a major film studio facility that we had thought had been built.  I went with four other producers from LA. But when we got to Ouarzazate on the border of the Sahara there was no studio only a giant mile long wall with one opening. When we drove through there was the Sahara. We laughed a lot on that trip and I recorded everything on film and video. When we were back in Tangiers I took off on my own to take photos. This was one image that has always stayed with me.

No comments: