Monday, January 16, 2017


Picture of the Week #425 "Monster Mash" Beverly Hills, California 2016 Signed & Stamped

On my usual walk through Beverly Hills around the holidays I came across this window display. Frankly I didn't give it much thought, I snapped one picture and moved on. Now that I am working on "Pictures That Make You Smile" I thought this fit right in. I'm slowly trying to brand myself as a humorous photojournalist. I see things differently than most photographers. Hopefully my pictures bring joy and smiles to the viewer. I had said years ago that I was tired of portraits of dead celebrities, pictures of Half Dome and images from war, and I wondered why there couldn't be worthwhile pictures that make you smile. Well, maybe, just maybe these will catch on. Stay tuned.

No comments: