Monday, August 27, 2018


Picture of the Week #503 "Your Move" Moscow, Russia 1988 Signed & Stamped

Okay, I know this is the third image from Russia that I have posted in the last three weeks. As Russia has been so prominent in the news lately I thought I would do a nostalgic turn and head back to the Communist heartland and post these few images. As you may or may not remember I was there as part of a small celebrity group of film stars and makers to show our films. As I am a compulsive photographer I always hit the streets to see what the people are up to and to capture my memories on film and now digitally. I was the only one of the group who took pictures. It was way before everyone  had cell phones. I am putting an album together of the images I took while over there, but I purposely did not include the celebrities. They're for another time.



No comments: