Monday, September 3, 2018


Picture of the Week #504 "Mummy Watch" Paris, France 2003 Signed & Stamped

I couldn't resist posting this picture today as we are going off to Paris and Egypt in October & November. This photo was taken back in 2003 just before I went digital. Obviously I liked the composition and the expression on the walking man's face. I don't remember what brought us to Paris but suffice it to say that I think of Paris as our second home as we are frequently there. My dear wife Ann's birthday is near the end of October and I wanted to surprise her by taking her to see the Pyramids. But the trip is too extensive to keep it a secret so I told her. At first she didn't seem to be thrilled. But when she saw that the terrorism has subsided and that there are first class hotels she warmed up. I didn't mention the food. I was there back in 1989  but I only saw the pyramids and Cairo and this time I look forward to going down the Nile to Luxor and seeing what I missed the first time I was there. 

No comments: