Monday, September 21, 2009

Picture of the Week #43 "Anonymous"


Picture of the Week #43 "Anonymous" Muscle Beach, Venice, California USA 2009 Signed and Stamped
After checking out Peter Gould's L.A. Louvre gallery's annual "Rogue Wave 09" exhibit and feeling less than impressed, I decided to walk down the ocean path on a bright Saturday afternoon and face the strange characters who inhabit the walkways. As I past Muscle Beach with glistening ripped bodies I noticed this guy sprawled out like a religious icon. His arms had just fully stopped moving and that is when I grabbed my hip pocket camera and recorded it for posterity. My wife thinks he resembles a terrorist. If I had more change I might have stayed longer, but felt rushed as the meter was running out. I grabbed a few more pix documenting my lovely stroll amidst colorful crazies and headed home.

No comments: