Monday, January 4, 2010

Picture of the Week #58 "Pets Bait Taxes & Tires"

Picture of the Week #58 "Pets Bait Taxes & Tires" Atlanta, Georgia 2009 Signed and Stamped

While visiting family in Atlanta I had a meeting just outside of the city concerning my "Gone With The Wind" mural that I painted 20 years earlier for Ted Turner and MGM. Although he commissioned it and had the right to exhibit it, I own it and had recently been approached by some local Atlantans about acquiring it. We met up and discussed it, but that didn't happen. On my way back to the house I passed this unique store. I had a good laugh as I took it all in. Then stopped, turned around and went back to get a photo. Coming from Bel Air where you never see bait shops, this was special. I wondered to myself if I could get my cats groomed while I bought worms and had my taxes done all at the same time I get 4 new tires installed and rotated? Talk about multitasking.

No comments: