Monday, April 4, 2011

Picture of the Week #123 "And The Party Continues"

Picture of the Week # 123 "And The Party Continues" Venice, Italy 2011 Signed and Stamped

These are some of the many figures that I printed on a plastic called Sintra. It will far out last last paper or the masonite that I usually use for my cut outs. As I had never printed on this surface before I decided to make these smaller than life size proofs and to see if I like the color, texture and overall feel before I sprang for printing the final edition. Well, I love them. These can be hung on walls like any other picture, but they will also be available life size if people wish. They will be in limited editions of 3 to 5. Each will be signed and numbered. I think they are a unique interpretation of a photograph in a very colorful and fun way.

No comments: