Monday, June 10, 2013



Picture of the Week #237 "Reflection" Venice, Italy 2011 Signed and Stamped

It looks like my "Carnivale Candy" POP UP show at the Venetian & Palazzo Hotels in Las Vegas is moving ahead. And to get a little head start I am posting one of the images. I actually photographed the person in St. Marks Square during the day and placed them by the water at night. It's dramatic and tells the story of Venice and the Carnivale. I am so stoked by having this Las Vegas venue which I feel is perfect for these images. I have large 44" by 52" white framed photographs, as well as 13" X 19" and another series of matted pictures that are 18" X 24". Then there are the Life Size, medium size and small size Cut Outs along with what I am calling Mini. I am trying to cover all price points. And there will be the Giclees, prints on canvas that are 20" X 24". It will be very colorful and hopefully a lively installation that we are hoping turns into an ongoing and successful gallery. At the same time we are feeling out merchandising the images on to T Shirts, coffee mugs, hats, etc. This is going to be a business that we are calling "Stephen Verona's CARNIVALE CANDY Galleria d'Arte". An online store will be open as well. Stay tuned.

No comments: