Sunday, June 23, 2013


Picture of the Week #239 "Adjusting Dad's Dragon" Venice, Italy 2011 Signed and Stamped

I'm still on hold for opening my pop up gallery at the Venetian & Palazzo Hotels in Las Vegas. But I am continuing to make prints. I was hoping that July 1st would be the opening day, but they want me to wait as they said the space is not ready and the contract is not signed. I told them that I am ready when they are. In the meantime I have produced all of the inventory needed. The framing is done. The matting is done. And the Cut Outs are cut out, mounted and painted black around the edges. Now I'm cataloging and getting organized as to who is going to man the space. Actually I need at least three people as the space is to be open from 10:00 AM to Midnight seven days a week. I have someone else working on a website that will have a shopping cart and accept charge cards. So in essence things are moving along and I am very excited.

No comments: