Monday, June 17, 2013


Picture of the Week #238 "Blue & White Mask"  Venice, Italy 2011 Signed and Stamped

It looks like it's official. I just spoke to the powers that be at the Hotel and I should be opening my Pop Up Gallery - "Stephen VERONA's Carnivale Candy Galleria d'Arte" at the Venetian & Palazzo Hotels in Las Vegas on or about July 1st. I am so excited. I have 50 matted photos, 23 Giclees, 10 Large and 10 small framed images and a bunch of mini cut outs. I hope this turns into a full time gallery where I can feed the work as it sells. Now I have to find trustworthy and knowledgable people to man the space. Everything will be signed and numbered and orders can be taken at the gallery and shipped from here so I know exactly where and what goes. This could be life changing. It's certainly exciting.

No comments: