Monday, November 17, 2014



Picture of the Week #312 "Baby Face" Shanghai, China 2014 Signed & Stamped

I absolutely love Asian babies. When I was in China in 1980 I so wish that I could adopt one but I was single and in those days it wasn't easy for a foreigner to do that. I don't know if the restrictions have opened or not,  I only know that when you walk down any street be it Beijing or Shanghai you will see parents carrying or walking the most adorable children. I caught this one looking at me and was so grateful that he posed for me long enough to snap this image. As I am working on a series of images titled: "MAO to NOW" a photographic exploration of change, you just know that this will be in the exhibition showing the new face of China, versus an old man hobbling on two canes dressed in a mandatory blue Mao outfit that I took 34 years earlier. As they say, the old and the new. You can see that picture in the earlier post #242 titled "Hobbling Along".

No comments: