Monday, December 14, 2015



Picture of the Week #368 "The Lords of Flatbush" & Bonus "Sly Lifting the Lords"
Brooklyn, New York 1972 Signed & Stamped

It's Award season now for movies and Sylvester Stallone whom I kindly refer to as my "cinematic son" is garnering much deserved praise for his role in "Creed" the latest in the "Rocky sagas. Sly and I met in 1972 and I immediately cast him for the role of "Stanley in our first feature film "The Lords of Flatbush". This was two years before his breakthrough classic "Rocky". And yes that is Henry Winkler who also had his debut in "The Lords". Henry has stated that he took his character from Lords for his iconic role of "Fonzie" on Happy Days. A generation of cinema & Television legends was born in my little movie. Good luck Sly, you know I'm rooting for you. 

No comments: