Monday, December 21, 2015



Picture of the Week # 369 "Impatient Geisha" Tokyo, Japan 1989 & "Zebras in Orvieto" Masai Mara, Kenya 1997 & Orvieto, Italy 2002 & printed in 2015

When I had a show of my work in Tokyo and was staying at the famed Okura Hotel, I walked out of my room to find an impatient Geisha waiting for the elevator. She kept looking at her watch and pushing the elevator button. I don't remember how long it took, but it was long enough for me to click off the shot. And now being Xmas is Thursday and I only post on Mondays, I thought I'd throw in a little present of what is obviously a manipulated image of the zebras in front of the striped Church in Orvieto Italy. Every once in a while I create an image rather than capture one. Have a healthy, happy and safe holiday. 

No comments: