Monday, June 13, 2016







Picture of the Week #394 "Rabbit Fever"  Los Angeles, California 2016 Signed & Stamped

Downtown L.A. in the financial district was this extraordinary exhibition of blow up Rabbits that glowed from within by an Australian woman artist. Sadly I didn't get her name. Last Friday was the last day before they moved on to another location. Ann and I had seen the blow up Duck in Beijing that was touring the world and I posted it as my Picture of the Week #310 back in November 2014.  
I am almost positive that it was done by another artist. Anyway, on our way downtown I was feeling miserable from the meds that I have been taking as well as not sleeping. I wasn't sure I'd make it. But when we sat down and had a drink and the the Rabbit near us suddenly lit up I felt better. Perhaps it was a sign. Anyway, I've been feeling good since. It's only Monday and who knows how I will progress. Aside from that, I couldn't pick just one image and as rabbits are known to reproduce quickly I thought that I should show you some of the different sculptures this artist had on exhibit. 

No comments: