Monday, June 20, 2016


Picture of the Week #395 "Moscow March" Moscow, Russia 1988 Signed & Stamped

This was taken when I was invited to Russia for the first Soviet / American film Interchange along with celebrities and film makers. I was more interested in taking pictures than showing my films. I had a ball except for some nervous moments when my then live in girl friend decided to see if she could score some grass. Remember it's 1988 and it's Russia. So she put on a white fox coat and marched her 5 foot 10 inch frame into Gorky Park and sure enough she scored. She brought it back to our room where we instantly became the most popular destination of our celebrity contingent. I was not happy and kept thinking that this could land us years in the Gulag. But even though I believed our room was bugged we were not exposed to the indignities of being arrested. Whew! This image was one of my favorites as it brings back so many memories.

No comments: