Monday, August 8, 2016


Picture of the Week #402 "Crab Fishing in Normandie" Normandie, France 1982 Signed & Stamped

Years ago I had this wonderful girl friend who took me to visit friends of hers in a grand Chateau in Normandie. We stayed for a week or so. On one of the days we all went out crab fishing. As I'm from Brooklyn, this was very alien to a street kid like me. Needless to say I had a wonderful time. Most of the people spoke English so I didn't feel left out as my French is almost nonexistent. And I took lots of pictures. I did not pose anyone, they all just fell into place and had on the primary colors that made the entire scene look like something out of a fashion magazine. I guess I was in the right place at the right time. Seeing this image brought back many terrific memories of that week in Normandie.

No comments: