Monday, August 22, 2016


Picture of the Week #404 "Home FromThe Pyramid"  Giza, Egypt 1989 Signed & Stamped

I was so glad to have been able to see the Pyramids when I did. I only wish I was with my beautiful wife Ann back then. We didn't meet for another two years. And now it's supposedly dangerous for Americans to go to Egypt. But I keep thinking that not every day or every American is targeted, and that we probably could go when we are able. I have been suffering from a very bad back and am hoping that it doesn't get in the way of our travels or my photography. I have always been fascinated by the Pyramids as supposedly they didn't have the wheel so how could they have moved those huge stones? Let alone carve them with such precision? The answers are lost for now, but I truly feel that one day they will be able to find out a logical method of building one of the greatest structures on earth.

No comments: