Monday, September 24, 2018


Picture of the Week #507 "Nuns Nuns & More Nuns" Rome, Italy 1990 Signed & Stamped

I was going to title this image "Preaching to the Choir" but obviously decided against it. I tried posting this image the first thing this morning but I had computer issues. I tried for three hours. I was beyond frustrated so I went to meet my magnificent wife for lunch and to get away from the computer. I also contacted a good friend of mine who actually reads the instruction booklets. I don't. I just jump right in. After lunch he was gracious enough to come over and help me. Most of the things he did worked, some did not. I declared in a fit if anger and frustration; "that's it! I'm done". He left. Now that he is gone and I am finally calming down I was able to post this image that I have had for 27 years. One day I will know how to manipulate and post properly. Hopefully that day comes soon. 

No comments: