Sunday, July 4, 2010

Picture of the Week #84 "After The Parade"

Picture of the Week #84 "After The Parade" Sun Valley, Idaho USA 1977 Signed and Stamped

What more appropriate image to post after July 4th celebrations of our Nation's Independence than these Norman Rockwell looking American kids waving flags, while their parents smoke in the cab of the truck. I never indulge in Parades, as I prefer to stand on the sidelines and see the reactions from the spectators. These kids were no exception. Last year at this time I posted a typical American family in a red vintage flat bed truck as they drove in the parade and then sitting on the sidelines. This was taken at the same time, only not wanting to repeat myself, I opted for these patriots in the making for this year's posting.

No comments: