Monday, May 16, 2016


Picture of the Week # 390 "Sharing Memories" Shanghai, China 2015 Signed & Stamped

My "MAO to NOW" exhibit opened yesterday at the Fowler Museum and will run until at least September 11th. I am actively looking for other venues, from Museums, to galleries to even large office buildings. I would like to sell the suite of 32 images in 16 double frames so that it is easy to understand the time frame of "MAO" in 1980 and "NOW" today and the vast changes that have occurred. As I have taken so many images and some like this one were taken when I was there for the Gallery show that I had of "MAO to NOW" at the ArtNSpace Gallery at M50 in Shanghai back in June, July & August of 2015. This image is very much in line with what an artist friend said of my work. That my "images are not preconceived. It is as my eye sees, while most people walk by & never see the image before them. They are clear on the moment and that separates them from other photographers."


No comments: