Monday, October 10, 2016


Picture of the Week #411 "White Rhino" Masai Mara, Kenya 1989 Signed & Stamped

I was seeing Nick Brants' fabulous picture of an elephant standing profile with a cloud of dust that was just shaken off, selling in auction for between $30,000 and $50,000. I said to myself that I have lots of animal pictures that I took when Ann and I were on our honeymoon that are pretty good as well. So sure enough I found this image. I turned it Black & White and boom there it was. A very powerful profile picture that I immediately emailed to my biggest collector and friend the great stager Meridith Baer. She bought 2 from an edition of 10. Today, it's my Picture of the week. I'm working on more, and even tho these are originally in color I know Meridith prefers B&W. I'll put together a portfolio in color as well for others to appreciate or purchase and maybe do a gallery exhibit.

No comments: