Monday, October 31, 2016





Picture of the Week # 414 "Trick or Treat" + Bonus 1 + Bonus 2 Venice, Italy 2011 Signed & Stamped

There is no more elaborate showing of costumes than at the Carnivale in Venice Italy. It was an absolute joy to attend back in 2011 with my pal Douglas Villiers. And today being Halloween there is no more appropriate images that I could show you than these select three from literally hundreds that I have taken. As so many people are donning costumes today, I thought it was befitting to show how ornate and intricate some outfits can be. These three photographs show the reveler against a background that matches their costume. I hope one day to have a gallery or museum showing of many of these pictures as I find them beautiful, colorful and fun.  I fully understand that we all hide behind masks one way or another and what better way to showcase them.  






No comments: